View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Usually if unaccompanied by us, can the cewek walk pass the custom ?
Possible though, but only at some occasions. If they have $$$ too. I not sure about how much, but at least 500 i think.

But then again preferably accompany her la, kuku, if the ICA officer ask her things in english, think she can answer properly. Of coz, there are malay ICA officers around. But, it will definitely reflect better image of her when you accompany her.

Of coz, you can approach the matchmaking agencies la. But, what makes you think that they are any better ?? They have special relationships or special licences to do it ?? This is singapore not indonesia. They only know the procedures proper and dun think they are willing to tell you about the proper. Unless you are willing to be ROBERTO for them chop chop.

Actually passing through the custom generally has no problem la, unless your sayang dressing has abit of problem.

Maybe you should try to check the regulations from ROM and ICA
ROM website as well as social visitor on short visit

Please bear in mind that you have to email ROM for info what to do if your sayang is below 21, especially when your sayang's IC and passport indicates that she is below 21.