View Single Post
Old 24-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Haha everything is so affordable here for poor man like me.
All the CASH KINGs please 高台贵手. Give me some breathing space.
Can't compete with you guys in DG towns. LOL.
If this upcoming trip is satisfactory I'll set up camp in HZ/DS liao.

Hahaha yes very sexcited.
It's like when I first discovered Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
The more I cheong the more cheaper kang tao I dug out.

Taiwanese and Hong Kongers have a good head start of 20 years than us.
Bro CM commented that U r like a Virgin waitin to be fcuked for the first time. As usual ll try to be as diplomatic as i can, like in the "cp thread". I like to think that U r like Alice in a newly discovery wonderland of her own.....But that wonderland many hv seen n done that liao......

My young bro, HZ n DS hv been around for years....many of us hv been there more than three yrs ago..Some bro i know ll even longer than that. U think China businessmen or china marketeers r "idiot" is it ? Selling stuff at 148, 248 or even 348 if they can be marketed at 500, 600 or 700rmb...( Many Sauna s in CP/Dalang/Ca/ Prince hv 500 even 600 grade now......)

一分钱一分货.... the basis principle of life....

BTW, hv u ask bro SBX wat's 148 include or mean and u started jumping ???
Sounded more like the KTV procing to me.....hehe/

Yr louhu chun, 100rmb bonk i m sure many bro wont even walk near left alone go up the dirty n smelly cubical to bonk them. Did u bring yr own shower tower or u really use their recycle ones to clean up after yr bonk ? Do u know how dirty is the recycle ones ? Or u just use tissue paper to clean yrself up ? Did u smell the residue of the smelly bed sheet n pillow which wasnt change for weeks........

Bro...it's NOT a matter of cash king or poor man...it's the basis personal comfort, hygiene n safety that matters for most bro here... Not everyone r like u, prepared to risk and carry a "weapon belt" wif u and able to go such low end slumps .....

Some TWn n Hkeys may hv some headstart over Malaysian n Sporean but still r many were been conned loft right n centre. We seen so many in cp till these days? Wat a 5k rmb to a rich Malaysian. To them them they can afford it and most importantly felt happy to part wif it ...so be it.......

Not everyone look money so BIG as U lah...... Many of us r not that rich but we want to maintain a certain standard n lifestyle..... We hv out growth the back lane era long ago liao......

Like our good bro sbx.....He also visited CP sometime n wento Manhattan ktv recently....U think he's an idiot ? should hv enjoy in HZ or DS ktv ?..... Class bro....different class, crowd, mood, etc etc...

I may not know HZ n DS well but having been there both DS n HZ city a few times n inputs fm friends recently, definitely HZ n DS r NOT in the category of CP.

We all understand that its "to each his own"....but u also hv to be mindful that not many bros share yr views on such low ends kind of stuff...... certainly they wont clap when u get so exciting over such cheap stuff.....hehe...

Have fun.....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.