Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sweet Trip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtobeat View Post
Did such a good job on your FR not much to add !! But I could not resist after over 1 yr from seeing her. She was actually prettier than I remembered - and she was more comfortable being naked than any other Dommes I have tried - basically corset with open top (beautiful tits) and no panties - pussy must have been waxed, because there was no hint of stubble or hair. Ass tastes great too as SweetTrip mentioned. She was pretty hard on my nipples using clover clamps - tied them to my didi (already trussed up) and began to tease, slap, etc. Everytime I moved I thought my nipples would pull off. For the spanking / paddling, after about 30 minutes I told her she was not hurting me, and asked that she could go harder. She used a cane on me after that, and after 40 strokes I was jumping around the bed like a worm in a frying pan. Golden cocktails (ALOT - I don't know where she kept it). With a ring gag in, she planted her bare pussy onto my mouth, and let go until almost overflowing - then looked down and said "flush" (swallow). Repeated over and over for what seemed like more than a liter !!
She also had some large strapons that she liked to wear even when she was not using them. Something about this Domme circling the bed with her cock swinging as she caned my ass was an image to remember.

She also offers some "specialty" services for interested Bros - forced-bi, Scat, etc. So you cannot shock her (or any ProDomme for that matter) with your fetish.

Talked for a while after while cleaning up - suggested she offer two hour session at reduced cost. I mentioned some other Dommes and locals offering lower cost options. She said she might consider bringing some of her other Domme friends to offer lower price sessions (kind of like getting a budget haircut at the Barbour College I suppose!), maybe even a female sub (!!)

Great session, but a bit pricey as Bros have mentioned . .

HTB
thanks mate. I always have my reservation in posting FR, i always have my points deducted each time i post one (it happens again after this Mistress Suniya FR). Anyway, bro hardtobeat, let us know if you know of any other mistresses coming down to our shores. Have a good weekend. Cheers.