View Single Post
Old 21-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: First time in Pertain

Bro Tenacious, what attracted me about your thread is, u wrote JB Ocean Hotel. I was there yesterday, my old term, "lawyer office". Cause it used to have a lawyer firm on the 2nd floor, many yrs ago.

U would have notice, Ocean's WLs , chiong customers compared to Pertain or Banana Leg brothels, the WLs we looked into their rooms they black face. All the 23yrs of passing by Ocean or Lawyer office, i have not tried any WLs yet. But, going thru the JB Ocean, Malaysia threads, seem like the WLs there r below std, except few got good reviews.

1such is the WL with the sign, "Save the male". Yes! I saw her yesterday having her dinner outside, ex GL quality! My friend also agreed.

Different btw the WLs, is BL WLs upon we enter rooms, paid up, alot 360 turn to demure, GF feeling also. I can named afew, Pat, Violet, Jessie too. Ocean's WL, some bros complaints, this cannot, that cannot, well! typical JB std is bros should upgrade the costs. To me, this is not the correct way to conduct biz.

Pls, have another session, cause i believe BL is still better std than Ocean.