View Single Post
Old 21-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Sha Shou, See that you have conquered another one ha.. so how was sat? saw you n zaryl standing outside 678 ley..
you bo swee lah... see us standing outside and you NEVER BOTHER to come say hi.

conquered and I think no more continue... another car accident story to tell.

Car 1: Oanh
Car 2: Huong

Saturday I try my luck to jio car 2 after she work. But she say she need to continue working till morning then go back. I thought I eat vege at night already but when I on my way home after party at 678, car 1 call me to fetch her from some deserted place. I fetch her to my house.... xxxxxxxx

Sunday afternoon, I send car 1 back and fetch car 2 to my house.....xxxxxxxx
late evening, car 2 have to work so lan lan, stop xxxxx. When she dress up, I pick up a 'BRA STRAP' and pass to her. her reply is the BRA STRAP does not belong to her... She ask me why got BRA STRAP in my house? (must belong to car 1)

Throughout journey back, she damn quiet and show black face...
When reach her home, I told her that she never accompany me on sat night so I get another gal to come my house... if she no longer angry she can call me.

receive sms from her 'a lam e that vong wa e phai di lam ma a kg hieu con dat ng khac ve nha a nghi e phai doi xu voi a sao dau'