View Single Post
Old 29-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: I need a little help in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by anisls2001
As far as I can remember, even on "puasa" month, the disco are aslo open, except that they will closed earlier.
I don't think they will closed the disco on this saturday. But so far the gaming stations have already closed. Not sure when they will open again.

For newcomers, not to worry too much. Still can come batam for enjoyment.
But do you know that first few (3-4) days before the 1st day of Ramadan, all disco are closed in last November. Thereafter, operating hours switch to 9.30pm -- 1.30 am for remaining days of Ramadan.

Of course fasting month cannot be closed for 1 whole month lah .... if closed for 1 month, semua orang mau makan apa? the garment ppl oso got no extra income loh ....

Why I say eve of Public Holiday (esp. those concern Muslim religion event) disco will be closed, cos previously I went to Batam late evening thinking of scouting FL w/o knowing its a pulbic holiday next day end up cannot go drinking/raba at Planet.

My point is: those who wish to 'fish FL' in disco on this coming Sat nite should beware that disco MIGHT not open on that nite. I did not discourage other from patronising Batam on during this week end.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义