View Single Post
Old 23-01-2010, 04:40 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes Bro, I also get surprised of what's going on. I am grateful to everybody who support me, all Bros, seniors and newbies alike. Thank you!!!

I just hope my friend Bro milffella is doing well. I have no ill-feelings for him, I just don't understand why he suddenly attack me/us? All I want is to share and gain friends here. If I offended Bro milffella, I apologize. Peace to my friend and to everyone.

And as what I have mentioned, now I am fearing for my safety. PT is my world, and it is, if I may, a rather small world. Other Bros might not like me as a friend but I do hope I won't get hurt or anything and end up in tomorrow's newspaper and become a statistic. Oh dear!

Anyways, cheers to all and have a nice weekend!
the altar behind all the way to the back of petain is your resting place...
i , your father tell u . i hang around petain with the bad boys long time ago....playing gambling table and dvds... we shall see in time will come