View Single Post
Old 14-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

gong xi fai cai, everybody!

Just to share with you guys the scene in hdy before the CNY fever.

Day 1

Book our stay at new season for 850B per nite for 4 nites at a tour agency. The rooms are ok and come with safe box,2 single bed join together and quite neat.

We settle down, went for a massage in our room for only 240b, went for our lunch. Had some beers and its evening time by then. Proceed to diner near lei garden.

Visited Barberry on the first night ard 10.30p.m, ordered a drink and watch the sexy show after the band. I must say 'Wow'. Damm it,the models are left with 2 stars on their tits,and really turn me on man. I wonder whether they could be booked? After a drink and an hr of 'eating ice cream' with eyes, my friend and i decided to go back.

My friend mr x hook up a gal sitting outside the bar. A pretty SYT i see, told him that she can follow us go clubbing in paragon, but must buy her freedom for 3000b and pay inside the counter.Mr x was horny then, after seeing the show in there.
He wasted no time and proceed to pay after the gal agreed that she would follow him to his hotel.

As i was too tired, and i know the motive of him is trying to get to the business asap. I told the gal that i nd to go hotel rest, she seems dissapointed and i almost can figure out her scam.

Indeed, it happen like most stories are. After a shot with so so service, she told mr x that she nd to go home for clothes to saty overnight, which she did not show up. 3000b fly from mr x leaving him half hanging. A bit ex for a shot man.