View Single Post
Old 15-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

So Day 2 is hunting day.

took a tuk tuk and stop at Neo hotel, and went opp to ah boon there and eat a char kuay teow before proceed to select stocks.

After which we took a 5 min walk and flank frm back to reach this dada ktv( i dun remb the actual name). Wah only 3 or 4 Wl but 1 caught my attention as she has nice white teeth and gives out a smile. paid 2k for her after okt highly recommend, and mr x proceed to next one to select. I was very decisive as i would not want to walk so many farms, as i belive the morale of the story is ' it gets better and better everytime'.

And yes,the next farm has more selections. Damm again, i spotted a gal hidding behind a pole, i ask the Okt to ask her out and hv a look. Nt bad, but too bad i aldy book liao. Ask for her name and Okt says nvm, tmr can call and deliver to ur hotel. I say ermm ok, kept her number.

Mr x was dazzled by a hybrid of different versions of Syt. A prominent one includes a pretty short hair one which costs 2500B . But Mr x chooses a gal next door, with a decent look like a liang jia fu nue costing 2k.

After the stock came in, i am quite suprise mine is pretty aged maybe like late 25+. But still ok. Service is ok with bbbj and she luvs to tease. After test drive,she hinted me that she wants to go lei garden. So i gave her 1K COZ I DUN HV SMALL CHANGE.shit. She is so happy that she jump on tehe bed.

So i proceed to have beers and card games with Mr X + gal. Time flies and till ard 6 plus, she came back and say why i never call her to come back. I reply, nt yet dinner time mah.And she lie on bed and watch her shows.

Proceed to 59 eating hse, which my frenz highy recommend. Try the fish, ribs, soup,oh jian and mix vege (chup cai) with a beer and drinks. The bill is ard 800b, value for $. Mr x told me that behind this 59 avenue, there are various farms also, i said izit? Why we never go? He says that the timing is ard evening then open for biz. ENQUIRIES :Anyone can help me on this???

At nite proceed b to rm, talk cock watch show. I ruba my gal, Mr X ruba his, drinking beers together. I must say that night i am pretty high as i started in the noon till midnite. So lights off ard 12, we proceed to our Mission.

She was delivering quality service and accomadate to various positions. As i was toxicaTED, therefore i request for a bbbj, wow onz man. She did it and even CIM. Damm it was good. I praise her for her actions and she gigled. I think it might be i paid her a good tip in the afternoon perhaps.

Her report card

communication. - 7/10. Simple mandarin.
her looks- 6.5/10. without make up.
body- b cup but on the small version. No tummy and neat bush.
bbbj - 8/10. Slow rock
Fj - 7/10
GfE- 6/10. fast frenching but can tell no chem one.
Rtf- thought of, but its only the 2nd nite.
Attitude-7/10 . No major upset except that she took 'few hours off.'
Only thing is that she woke up damm early which i dunno wad time it is. Shit no 3rd rd haha

Thats all for 2nd day.