View Single Post
Old 22-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 23
williamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud of
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hi Bro norice, the court decision on 26th Feb on Thaksin's case in inevitable caused some concern but i truly believe the court decision will likely to make eveybody happy in order to prevent a mayhem like in Songkran 2009.

If you plan to retire in Bangkok, Thailand then it is an opportunity to witness such incident (if any) in person and judge yourself whether you are still plan to retire in Thailand.

If you have make up your mind about retiring in Thailand, then such politic chaos is the normal way of life in Thailand(get accustom to it) and normal people still continue to goes to work, school and companies still functioning.

For precaution, do not goes to the city (surrounding areas of the government house). Also, do not wear red, yellow or blue shirt during that period.

Just my 2 baht worth.