View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Second Weekend Saturday

I take my buddy over to check out the booking places behind the Goodway Hotel. We arrived right at 11 AM when the places open but mistakenly decide that to get coffee first and let the places warm-up. We start hitting the joints at 11:30 and the stocks are depleting really quickly. We hit Sedona Country and my friend takes a gal recommended by the boss and I take Tutti (inverted nipples) and Sri (big titties) out to karaoke area for some get to know you singing and beers. Sri had already been booked and told Tutti that I wasn’t booking today but taking my friend around to shop. The girls were cool with this, and Tutti was definitely much friendlier and affectionate today. Over the next half hour, wave after wave of groups of Singaporean Chinese dudes came through shopping for chicks. Hell one of them even booked Tutti right off my arm. This made my friend act quickly and he sealed the deal. By noon the feeding frenzy was over and there was not a single girl left to book! Now this was a holiday weekend and thus demand was very high, but the lesson is loud and clear. If you want to get a girl from a booking joint you should get over as early as possible if you want quality; and forget about it if you haven’t booked one by the early afternoon on a weekend.

So we headed back to the hotel where I wanted to get some sleep before my 2 PM date with Ida and Winda. My sleep was quickly interrupted by the early arrival of Ida and she announces that her earlier mens was a false start (A case of this is your cooch, and this is your cooch on ecstasy). So I take advantage of the situation get me a quickie.

After Winda arrives we head off to Matahari in the Centerpoint Mall. A neat thing about the Planet Holiday hotel is that the have a bunch of Mercedes taxi’s that will take you around town for 20K a trip, this is the price a beat up piece of crap taxi will charge you on the street if you are too meek to demand the market price of 10K. Well I was feeling a little meek about bargaining in front of the gals so I just grabbed a Mercedes. Soon we are rolling up in front of the third world shopping center in the styling new Benz. I step out with a sweetie on each arm. Of course there is the usual group of about 15 unemployed guys who scream “taxi” at you even though it’s obvious you just got out of a taxi. All of the sudden I just start strutting into the mall with obvious hookers hanging off each arm, and in my head I start hearing the opening melody to the “Stayin Alive. ” I hit full strut and I am singing to myself, “Well you tell by the way I walk, I am ladies man no time to talk….”

Must have been something about my strut, or perhaps the not so wide selection of Bikini’s in this Muslim land, but we had the shortest damn shopping trip with two prostitutes in the history of the world.

Soon we are back in the pool, having food and drinks, and I lovin’ the steam room. There was lots of photo taking, splashing around, and of course smoking cigarettes by the girls. After the good times, we go back up to the room and the girls start complaining that they haven’t slept for three days and they want me to give them money to go buy ice so they can keep the party up. I informed them that I put 400K each in their little envelopes and they were free to leave and do with it whatever they want, but I wanted no part of that and was going to take a nap. Well the girls capitulated and we got under the covers with each taking one of my side. Soon we were sawing logs and I was quite pleased with the sleeping arrangement.

After two hours I get horny and my hardon starts poking around in search of a taker. Ida is dead to the world, but Winda takes the queue and drops her drawers. I get another rather uninspired quickie. Winda gives me a Reader’s Digest version of her routine from last night right down to the facial tease which turns into the sticky belly finish. Now that I have seen Winda’s one trick pony I won’t be taking this ride again. Winda wants to leave and starts whining about more money. I give 100K and in polite terms told her to get the fuck out of dodge. Basically, I have decided it is time to cut bait with Ida as well.

I call my buddy and it turns out his girl had given him several hours of robust love making, but then she started to come down off her ecstasy high as well. Unfortunately this left her quite ill and he sent her on her way to recover. Hearing that he was a free agent, I decided I would be a free agent too. So after a little more sleep time I wake Ida up and inform her that her company was not required this evening. She started to say something about money as well. My response was to say that, ”if she felt there were more generous and better opportunities out there she should pursue them, I have been as generous as I have felt comfortable being and I also feel that I have been very generous.” It turns out holding the line here will pay big dividends in the not so distant future. Of course Ida had to go out and have a long contemplative smoke on the balcony and take a long ass time to exit the room.

Well it’s just the boys again and we decide to head off and get some dinner at the big ass hawker center, Nagoya Food Center. I hadn’t been too impressed with the food here the first time I went and was now apprehensive. But my buddy picked out a good place and we scarfed up some black pepper crab, steamed garupa hong kong style, fried rice, and some baby Thom Tam fried with lots of garlic. I have to admit it was tasty. Of course, while the food is good, the real entertainment is drinking beer. At Nagoya Food Center there are a bunch of SPG’s (sales promotional girls) for each different beer on sale. The girls all dress in pretty cute logo outfits for their brands. And since it is a strictly commission based compensation in a very competitive market you get some pretty decent flirting. Evidently, many of these girls rely upon after work dates to supplement their income. But this is far from point and click and many guys like to step into the batter’s box so to speak. On last note is that I think Tiger beer sucks, but damn they have the hottest tiger print mini dresses for their SPGs. Yep Tiger is quite popular.

It’s approaching midnight, it’s a Saturday night on a holiday weekend, and we have no female companionship. Frankly, I am totally fucked out, sleep deprived, and have decided that I am not going to take anyone tonight unless it’s really and offer I can’t refuse. However, my friend is definitely more horny and ready to hook up. So we are off to see if there is anything left at PP Banana’s. As we climbed the stairs into the Go Go, I put the over/under on available girls at four. I was right on the money. Even though I was tired and not drinking anymore alcohol, out of reflex I buy a girl a lady drink and pop here onto my lap. However, I am not feeling the energy and only give a meek stroking of the fur burger. My friend is a worse case as the remaining girls are all talking about his recent separation from his favorite in the bar. Well this was a bust and we exit to check out the other pubs of the NED.

This is the third time I hit the NED pubs and I get my third confirmation that the NED pubs are where 90% of the old ugly hardcore girls of Batam are hiding. Sorry I got call it as I see it. We settle into Step’s where they have a fantastic band named Toponomore. This band is excellent and they have a female singer whose is a total bombshell and really brings it. She is the Indonesian Tina Turner. I am pretty content to sip water and check out the band. My buddy is pretty content to because he is starting to quickly toss back double Jack and Cokes.