View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Final Part

As my friend got drunker the inevitable happened. A couple of husky gals decide to move in for the kill. The rather tall big boned and, how shall we say, experienced girl attaches herself to my friend, while the shorter and let’s say zaftig gal zeroed in on me. Soon my friend is ordering rounds of drinks, getting drunker, and looking more and more like he is gonna get bagged by his girl. I transmitted non-ambiguous signals to my gal that I was perfectly sober and not going there. Soon the girls’ good ladyboy friend comes over to join the party. The ladyboy offers me a sip of the bubbling neon blue concoction in her champagne glass, and I wisely pass. I kept telling myself that this was like a scene from that movie, Duece Bigalow: Male Gigilo. OK I am being a little harsh as the girls need to make a living and there friendly enough. I even did a little dancing with mine. However, as my friend’s cup gradually spilleth over with drink tickets, he succumbed and decided to take his girl back to the hotel. Then his girl starts in on me a little too aggressively why I wasn’t taking her friend. I shut that shit down with a stern “I pick my own girls.” Soon we were back at the Planet Holiday and my friend later said there was no buyer’s remorse in the morning.

As for me I was tired and was just going to get some good sleep. But of course I was restless and decided I would go down and check out the scene in the disco. This night Planet Disco was extremely packed and the ratio of guys to girls was awful. That was OK because I wasn’t interested picking. So I took up a space near the entrance and just starting grooving to the music. Of course, I was immediately accosted by rather unattractive short girl, who just kept trying to talk with me and kept backing her fat ass into me. Ugh, I opted take my chances with the thrashing mass of humanity and worked my way back towards the restrooms (hoping I would run into Leni.) I eventually ran into two local guys who worked at Lucy’s Oarhouse and they invited me to join them and their friends. Hey I was happy to have some partners so I was a sport and bought a round of beers. I was quite content to just groove to the music and enjoy a drink or two. However, these guys wanted to play pimp and set the Bule up with a lady. They brought several less than worthy prospects and felt bad just ignoring these girls as I just wanted to just hang out. However, I was having fun and decided to be generous and buy another round (the beers are quite steep around 25K a piece). Eventually, I saw Dewi the girl I rejected the night before. However, I went to try and talk to her to see if Leni was working. Our communication was difficult but I got the idea that Leni was home sleeping. Of course one of the local guys wants to step in and help.

Let just say that my belief that one should use middle men as little as possible wasn’t changed by the outcome. I wasn’t scammed per se, but I was quickly obligated to buy this girl a drink and pack of smokes, and also obligated a small tip for the guy (after I was already a sport and buying drinks) so I could have the company of a girl I had already rejected. Great pimps these guys were. Oh well if I am not learning I am not living.

So I have Dewi dancing up close to me and she has given me a phone number for Leni (which course was a bullshit wrong number.) It was getting on about 5AM and I am starting to feel horny and started to wonder if Dewi looked as good naked as I thought. So up to room I go and things were about as good as you can predict.

Dewi did look good naked and was a passionate kisser, but there was no blow job on the menu and no extraordinary mattress gymnastics. None the less, a busted nut a 6AM after staying up all night is a powerful sedative. Dewi of course is high as a kite and just watches MTV. At 6AM on a Sunday morning, Indonesian MTV was playing the most tripped out up organic techno. I guess Indonesian MTV knows their market. Shortly after entering wonderful sleep, Dewi is waking me up trying to complain to me that she is having bad stomach cramps, feeling like vomiting, and wanting to go. At least that was my guess from the little game of ecstasy charades we played. I certainly got the part about leaving correct; but perhaps the other part of the charade as was that my sexual performance was awful and that the sight of me made her sick. Regardless I happily gave her 150K and showed her the door. Nice butt I thought as she walked to the elevator. I leapt into bed and was happy to quickly drift off to slumber land.

“DING DONG, DING DONG, DING DONG.” “Where the fuck am I? and what is that noise?” Quickly I realized I was in a hotel room in Batam and somebody was ringing the door. I look over at the clock and its 7:30. I put on some shorts, stumble over to the door, and stupidly open it without checking out who it was. It’s the lovely Ida and a friend I have never met. “X are you alone, or you have girl?” I maybe half dead from sleep deprivation but still know how to play a strong hand of cards. “Come on in, I am a good boy and all alone.” The girls come into the room and start enjoying the breakfast of champions (cigarettes and breath mints), and I jump back under the covers. I think Ida’s friends name is “I’m not the Thai friend who you really want to bang.” Soon Ida is on the bed a giving me some of the most intense passionate DFK I have had in a long time.
The friend comes over to the bed and half heartedly tries to get into the action. However, she is much more consumed with the trippy techno videos playing on MTV and her cigarettes. We stop and talk for a minute, then the girls go to the bathroom for some sort of break out session. They quickly return and Ida announces that her friend approves of me and that she is going to leave. Hell I didn’t even get hit up for taxi fare. I detect serious attitude adjustment for the better.

A most incredible intense monkey love sessions happens. And then I get the inquisition about did I really spend the night alone. Of course, I come clean about my ST. Ida tells me that she had been booked to party with some Bules in a Karaoke room with a balcony overlooking the main Disco. She says that she watched all my antics from the vantage point and new the score. Anyway she says that her Bule customer didn’t want her after he found out she had taken ecstasy. Dude’s loss was my major gain, as she was monster horny and a monster fuck. She explained that when she took X she liked to simply sit on the comfy bar stool and shake her head for a couple of hours, and after that she gets supper horny and needs to get fucked well. She further said that she liked that I was relaxed enough to not demand lots of kissing and groping while she went through the head shake phase, and this was not true of most customers who when they buy her X want to get busy right away. My reaction is that I liked groping – I mean dancing with her hot friends. Also I enjoyed taking a little ST to pass the time as well. So Ida and I realized that we were compatible and to celebrate we did had another round, and planned for a little pool time before I headed out on the ferry.

So Ida headed back to her room to get her bikini and I roined my friend for breakfast where we reviewed of the past night’s events. After breakfast my buddy checked out a headed out for the ferry. Soon Ida returned, and after I arranged for a late check out, we hit the pool for two hours of fun. Of course, when I was in the locker room, I got a call first from the girl Santy, who I met at the mall, and she told me that she had broken up with boyfriend and wanted to come see me. I told her to hold that thought until next weekend. Of course, after swimming I saw that I have missed five phone calls from Leni. Ooops, I will just call her from the taxi and smooth things over until next week.

Soon it was time to go and I gave Ida 50K for taxi and cigarettes. Damn girl doesn’t even have it together enough to have a hand phone, so I can only hope we cross paths again. Then in the taxi, I start fucking around with the swapping sim cards in my phone. Well this is no good as I lose Leni’s number she was calling me from. Actually, this is probably a blessing in disguise because whenever I have a really good time I always repeat and usually the magic doesn’t repeat itself. So I board the ferry and sail away from the wild west world of Batam and towards safe secure predictable world of Singapore. I can’t complain because I have great memories and a clean slate.