View Single Post
Old 28-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: BATAM GALORE & HOORAY TRIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoTiko
Greeting to you Brudder Batam Man...

Would like to seek your opinion in my upcoming plan to the BatamLand leh. Firstly hor, was actually thinking of staying in one of the beach resorts and then engage a cewerk leh, but being aware that those resorts are always so far away from Nagoya, i was hoping that you can advice one some nice nice beach resorts that i can relax cum ShooT! The second advice i need to seek from you is hor... would it be convenient for you to furnish me wtih a number of a drive whom you trust. Know it's a little weird for me to target you of all people but you are the Batam man aren't u? thanks in advance

Shake it Bom bom

Best Greeting to you too...

Sorry but I'm not used to being a target coz I always shoot ---> target. Anyway, regarding your inquires, I'll past them over to my SM (silent mob) and OM (open mob) division managers.
--->Mr. DNAT, SM manager and --->Mr. Meatlover, OM manager, kindly take over from here. (Anyway this is what you guys like and does best, tio bo???)

Thanks for your interest in cheonging BATAM LAND

Last edited by Batam Man; 28-05-2004 at 04:41 PM.