Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Hi Bros,
Wonder if anyone knows if Melbourne does have any joints that offers services like those in MIDAS in Sydney? Just purely body massage and HJ/BJ...not really after FJ for this trip ...Koreans or Ang mos are fine...Will be in Melbourne this wed.....Tks in advance!
your best bet is bodilinx in footscray or barabing's in collingwood.. both places have western girls but don't expect the same level or type of service as midas plus the girls there will always try and sell you extras.. victorian laws are dfferent to that of nsw, so rub'n'tug parlours aren't very common here given the cost of a brothel license to run a massage and hj joint just isn't as profitable.. whereas in nsw a brothel license isn't required if no penetrative sex is involved so alot more places like midas is around in sydney.

the closest place to midas here in victoria is royal city sauna and spa on bourke street in melbourne city. the place is a total dump compared to midas though, and the hj is done discreetly (illegally) for an extra $50.. i have warned you though not to have a high expectation cause you will definitely be disappointed..

now for the most recent fr..

drove out to eastern 25 in mitcham looking for some chinese pussy.. 3 girls were on but 1 was busy, so i am introduced to the 2 available... girl no.1, korean... girl no.2 another korean.... what the fuck is going on... i LOVE korean women, but please give me some variety, especially when i've just driven half an hour out of town to look for some non-kimchi..

i ask the boss, who else was available and he mentions a name that i've forgotten, but she's from hong kong, only thing was it would be a 25 min wait.. at that point i just gave in.. last night was destined to be a kimchi night.. the girl's name was honey, slightly above average looking face, but for the boob lovers, she had a nice handful d cups. no kissing on the lips but the sex was reasonablly good. honey got on and rode me for a good 5 mins bouncing up and down fairly vigourously which felt very nice. ended up banging her in missionary which is my position of choice for a very satisfactory result. a nice chat afterwards in which she was pleasantly suprised with my korean and a kiss and hug goodbye.. i'll be back here, but not for honey.. i really need some hot chinese ladie at the moment, and given how many hot mainland wl's there are overseas, i'm suprised at how difficult it is to find chinese pussy in melbourne let alone a hot one. anyone out there able to help me on this one!!!!!!