View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: my story - tear in cd

Bro

You are partially right. We should treat them civilly : be polite, dun be harsh or play too rough unless its a fetish that she's agreeable to, don't mistreat them. I generally talk and chat with them as if they were my friends or colleagues, but I'm careful to limit that to the hotel room only.

However, don't confuse being civil with being careless. You have to always keep in mind that their chosen (and I stress that they are usually here on their choice ) profession does come with risks and a unsavory reputation for good reasons.

They are not always clean from a health perspective, and they have sucked and fucked more dicks than you can possibly imagine. From that angle, you have to assume that they are possibly diseased and take precautions, just like you'll take an extra step of wiping down a public toilet before sitting on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob.corleone View Post
while i agree with prostitutes are NOT wife or gf, i don't agree on treating them like a toilet bowl because if u do then aren't u having sex with a toilet bowl, am i right?

even though they are prostitute, they are still human beings. at least treat and refer them as one.

anyway TS take care n be safe.
peace bro.