Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
From what I had learned from one pattaya disco model, her pay was 1000 baht per night for those sexy show, apart from that she also earn commission from the drinks that customer buy for her, so per night she told me is enough for her, this is the reason she rejected my offer. I think she have basic income plus some drinks commission she have made, thus she think she just work decently without customer able to bonk her, and yes I offer her straight for three nights before I go up to krung thep, but still FAIL!
Is this model taking drugs such as ecstasy/K? If yes, you can go enjoy with her in the disco.(you don’t need to take but just accompany her and give her money to buy the drugs) Then, you will have very high chance to bonk her.
Another thing is always stick to her when you are there. (Of course you must have something to attract her)………Don’t ask her for booking, just ask her where will she goes after Pattaya close, can join her or ask her to you for supper and etc. If still cannot get her in one month, then you better change target lor. Good luck.