View Single Post
Old 15-07-2004, 10:03 PM
ladyassassinato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Ladyassassinator's Solo Adventure To Bangkok (4 Days 3 Nights)

Day 1

Saturday morning finally arrived and I was heading for Changi Airport T2. Already a week-long wait, spent mainly browsing “International Field Rpts” of fellow cheongsters experiences in sunny Bangkok, land of a thousand smiles and massage-parlour haven. This is my 2nd trip to BKK, the first in early June (a month ago) with 2 cheong brudders where we first discovered the wonders of steamy BKK and knew that a second visit was inevitable. Too bad, they cannot make it this trip due to financial constraints. So, with a flutter in my heart, armed with loads of research from Sammyboy forum on the best cheong places to go in BKK, my sexual adventure was finally about to commence.
Airport- quick dash to obtain duty free carton Kent 1MG lights and “Glenfiddich” scotch whisky (total cost: $65) and then off to BKK on Q62.
Reached BKK 12.30pm local time , got out of the Immigration in a whisk. Saw Tour guy carry card bearing my name “Mr Solo Cheongster ,Singapore” I imagined. Hmmmh. After that got on board tour van with 4 or 5 “aunties” from SG who probably here on usual shopping frenzy. Me, fucking frenzy! In van oredi thinking knn how many times can cheong each day as images of names of MPs I remember from sammyboy forum pop into my mind… Poseidon, Mirage, Plaza, Emanuelle, Hi -Class etc. Wah lan. Can cheong all or not? Arrived Holiday Inn Silom, check in hotel, ask reception can check in as a “double” or not? What if got overnighter (hope, hope lah) kena pay 1000bht charge!. She replied “sorry sir, you were book as Single only”. Fuck! Bo pian. Ask for high floor but given 10th Floor best choice as hotel was fully booked due to some stupid convention. Room was ok for 5 star hotel. Window facing ShangriLa and some Silom landmark hotels. Not as good as Amari Watergate but will settle for this. Time now only 2pm.Too early to go MP as I remember Models only come in after 5pm. Remember from previous trip one luscious looking MP girl at Plaza Entertainment Complex, “No 57” which I wanted to book but due to a moment’s hesitation knn lost out to horny Jap customer who reacted faster. So No 57 definitely on my list for my first choice at the Plaza today. Checked time, CB still early, went downstairs, caught taxi in front hotel and headed for shopping at Siam Square. Usual heavy traffic jam before reaching Siam Square and stuck in traffic 40 mins. At SS, grab quick lunch of fried chicken at some Thai franchise ,then changed mollah at 23.52 rate. Not bad I thought but could have gotten 23.70 at Golden Mile.. Timecheck: 3.30pm. Go back Holiday Inn, take BTS Skytrain to avoid traffic jam. Bought stored value card. “How much?”…“200 Bht”. Got off Surasak station 4 stops away. About 4.00pm now, almost time for cheonging. Back in hotel room, gulped down a glass of of scotch and coke . Alcohol and nicotine, definite potent mix for that added dose of hornyness (if there is such a word!). KNN finally ready for Plaza after all the fucking shenanigans and waiting…haha. Head feeling heavy after drink and horny meter now on definite high. Told Hotel Concierge “taxi to Plaza massage”. He returned smile and ask usual kapor questions “you know Plaza? Plaza good?, How much you pay?” to which I replied “Plaza good, models got 2700bht, got 3500 bht”. He sniggered and said “Enjoy yourself Sir” . Reached familiar looking Plaza Entertainment Complex and headed straight for 6th floor. Walked past the fishbowl on 1st floor, about 10-20 girls sitting but not my type. 15 or so models on 6th Floor, glamorously seated for everyone’s viewing pleasure. Quickly scanned through hoping to see one bearing the number tag “57”. KNN. Don’t have. Called captain and ask “57 got come?”. He said “ don’t know” , “still early, girl come up to them”. Ordered Heineken whilst I ponder the choices in front of me. Can’t decide which one to take for my first horny fling. Then suddenly one walked in which caught my eye. Blondish shoulder length hair and cute looking. As she sat, she turned around and caught my glare and smiled. “Wah liao, like that got chance lah and maybe get good service” I thought to myself. Quickly called captain and point out cutie-babe. “Number 227, price 3500 bht super model”. Captain call her, she come over, introduce herself “Deem” or “Kim”, who cares, let’s go banging upstairs baby. This 44 year old cheongster is feeling goddamn horny right now.
Now in room upstairs with 227, lit another cigarette and dispense with usual banter. “Where you from”, “how long you work here”, “full time or student” etc . She slowly took off my clothes and hers. Got 2 hour session wat. Wah lan, figure not bad full tits maybe cup 34C, dark oreos. I prefer small oreos but now too horny to be choosy as the week long wait catches up with me. Complexion a bit dark and not as fair like ah lian but got chio smile and cute looking. Looks can give 7 out of 10. His highness now erect whilst she commence soapy bath sequence. Usual catbath, nothing fancy as she begins soaping my dick and played with my balls. Now rockhard as she slowly rub her tits over my body, front and back and cupped her breasts into my erect member, giving me a nice prick sandwich. Weeehooo. Feeling good. Cannot tahan liao. Now I spreadeagled on circular bed as she starts the service. She proceeded with upper part and sucked both nipples. Quite Song ah. Then slowly move downwards and started BBBJ, followed by some balls suction. Not as good like GLCat 150 standard but enjoying it nevertheless. Now oredi started moaning as really buay tahan liao. Brudder now ramrod stiff as she started to mount me. Once inside her, I started to feel her buttcheeks moving back and forth, accentuating the fucking sequence. “Yes darling oh yes, yes , yesssss! That’s it, I reached the point of no return and Mount Pinaturbo erupted into a violent explosion. I shot my entire load, which did a Steve Davis into the back pocket of the condom engulfing her wet pussy. After climaxing, now totally shagged and just lay back on the bed like a dead horse.
Two hours passed and I am now back to the 6th floor. Thought I just relax now and take a look at the other models. Straight away spotted a familiar face. Number 155 aka “Ah Ping”. She was the massage girl I booked from Plaza during previous trip and whom I had overnight at the Amari Watergate. Ah Ping is ah lian looking, reddish hair and very fair complexion. Looks is a mixture of Chinese and Japanese and really pretty gal. Very playful and sporty and more importantly, real Good Service. I straight away signalled to Captain to call No 155 to sit with me while I renewed old ties with my beloved “Ah ping”. After the usual private negotiations, my plan was set for the rest of the night as my darling agreed to meet me at hotel after her work finishes at 12.30am, Price is as previously, 4000 bht for overnight. Yahoo!!. Glee with joy, I left the Plaza and returned to hotel.
Back in Holiday Inn and feeling the effects of the day’s toils, decided to take short nap. A couple of hours later, woke up and head still filled with massage parlour fantasies. Almost time for “Ah Ping” arrival as the LadyAssassinator eagerly awaits his next thrilling encounter. 12.15am. receives call from darling saying she’s on the way. Cheong No 2 coming up. “Ah ping” duly arrived at the Holiday Inn, checked in with hotel security and paid the required 1000bht “extra” charge and I was off for another wondrous night of lovemaking with her. The rest of the night was as what I anticipated; “Ah Ping” gave her usual great service as we embraced, french kissed and made passionate love (like boyfriend and girlfriend, very song ). I guess she always aims to please her customers as I get to enjoy the “perks” . Even her BJ was quite good (Geylang Cat150 std) as she does it slowly and very sensually. What a pleasure!!. Man, this is what life is all about (I thought to myself) as my darling continued to service me through the night with her wonderful tongue and furious licking as I screwed that yummy pussy of hers. Yes, I noticed that she had trimmed her cunt hair very nicely (not totally shaven but with just a dash of hair on it) and it looked really cute. What a turn on! As the night wore on, I was on cloud nine and even managed to cum twice during the night with this wonder girl from Bangkok. I finally slept, filled with a sense of shiokness as I lay exhausted with my thai darling by my side………

………………………..End of Day One………………………..

Stayed tuned for Day 2 & 3…..where the LadyAssassinator details his encounter with a centerfold model from Poseidon massage, his “ordeal” of being taken on wild goose chase by an unscrupulous taxi driver all over bkk (usual chase for cunt) and his nightclub encounter with drop dead gorgeous model babe…….