View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
These girls will not go out just with anyone..depends on your looks, $$$ power n chemistry..had a friend that had 5x unsucessful encounter in China doll (all say don't go out)
Absolutely agreed!

In my personal opinion, I will rate chemistry as the No.1 key factor, followed by $$$, and lastly looks.

Based on my experience, she must feel comfortable with you on your first meeting with her. Using $$$ power does not always succeed as many PRC women like to act "hard to get". You may argue that these women came here to work and their main objective is $$$ but too bad many of them will tell you:" 对不起,我不和客人出街!" when you asked them to go out.

So avoid asking her outright for a bonking session unless you are very sure that she belongs to those "easily on" type. Like bro snooker's friend, most guys are rejected as they made this mistake on their first encounter. Test the water first by asking her whether she wants to join you for dinner or supper.

If she refuses to go out with you for dinner/supper, don't give up. The last move is to ask for her contact number and find out when is her off day. If she gives you her contact nos, and agreed to go out with you on her off day, you are 75% achieving your goal.

Hope the above helps!