View Single Post
Old 17-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamersg View Post
Bro WB and others: how do you handle room arrangements with your BYs? I have usually just done ST hotels for quickies and regular ones for o/n or longer romps.........................

Do you rent a flat just for your BY? Suggestions as to how to find fitted flats at reasonable costs for month-by-month? What range of costs in your experience? Lastly, can this all be done using BY's passport, as I don't want her to see my IC as I always keep my real name secret?.......................
Hi bro roamersg,

Renting a master bedroom or a 1-bd-rm flat for a BAO-ee is a great idea. Rental for a master brm ranges from 1k to 2k n a 1-bd-rm flat from 1k to 3.5k n up depending on location, etc. May require 6 to 12 month-lease plus agent's commission (usually half month's rental). You could use the gal's passport to sign up. Month-to month rental is very hard to find.

BY-ing is incomplete n unsatisfactory until u n ur gal hv ur own private place to spend time n make love. It's much easier for the gal to get KC-ed n addicted to u (at ur own risk). The flip side is that u may get KC-ed too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
hi bros,

just saw some bros post reagarding gong tao...
especially Sichuan/ChongQing gals..
is it true?
.................................................. ..................................

usual - as in i only go look for her when my little bro needs to be sextisfied as my wife currently pregnant thus i cant do anything...
There is gong tao. Or predestined affinity??

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
You can easily rent a room for less than one k for her a month but i think this defeats the purpose of privacy and don't see the problem of using passports can i have rented out to foreigners before...if you want to rent the whole apartment....i suggest you rent a whole hdb apartment for about thousand seven a month...private will be at least ard two five a mth...of cos i also tot of buying a studio for this purpose .................................................
Buying a studio is a good idea n may be a good investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
hmmm.....I am trying to cut down on expenses as I want to save up and invest more....so I don't think I want to BY...but I also don't want it to be purely transactional...so no choice have to spend abit of effort to coax the girl lor...usually I tip slightly higher than market rate and I give higher than market rate for the ST after I convince her to do it................................................ .......
When you r ready, try full-time BY-ing n place her in her own studio. It's a whole different experience...

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Good morning! So good to be alive n kicking!

In investing/trading, I lose some n I win some. So what else is new?

Some bros may remember my 20 yo "niece," who speaks the exact same dialect as my dear mom. She wants to return on student visa to continue her English education when I'll here for my next visit. She also wants to be my full-time mistress in SIN n would like to stay in China when I'm in Gotham country. We hv reached agreement on all the terms. I'll keep her for one yr as long as she is 100% faithful to me. She has one serious negative: She smokes, although 1 pack usually lasts a wk. She promises to quit completely...

While sending her documents to my QQ mailbox, she also visited my QQ space n saw all my "good Frens," mostly my past n present BAO-ees. She expressed her anger n sadness...I lied to her n protested that I met but only 3 of them, all in the past, hehehe. I know she will be here nevertheless...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.