View Single Post
Old 19-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Asuri, 25yo Seductive Babe with Big (.)(.) here for One Month - Pics

Got called from Asuri, given my number by friend, said she will be in SG for 1 month, leaving on 11th November 2010. Need to make some income before going back home.

Arranged to meet her today at Hotel81 near her place, check-in and wait for her. 5 mins, she arrived, that was fast !

Open the door for her, hoooo, another JAV Actress, or I have been watching too much JAV show, see her, first image came to my mind, look like those YOUNG WIFE from the JAV that was abused by someone
in front of her husband. I like these type of story line....hihihi.

TCSS first to breack the ice as she was very shy, start off with taking some pics for her, shy to take off her clothes infront of me.....so I turn away to let her change first, but ayah ! I will be taking off her clothes for her later mah, but she said is different.......pics finished.

She hugged me from behind with her 2(.)(.) rubbur my back, feel so shiok, she helped to take off my clothes and I do for her, and both proceed to bath, SOP.....clearning my rode and wait...!!! Not SOP, it is BBBJ in the bathroom.....SHIOK.

Back to the bed, continued with her BBBJ and catbath and abit of HJ while doing her catbath. While sshe was busy with my didi, I was fingering her meimei, and she was like water tap wet within min. Turn her down to the bed, than start to do some painting on her, she was like moaning louder and pulling the bed sheet, I think she cannot tahan, pull me up and start to kiss on my lip, while the other hand cap me and start to cowgal ..........changing few position, then to missionery and unload............

TCSS, Bath, Check-out, send her home........

Her Stat

Name: Asuri
Nationality: PRC - Hubei
Looks: 7.5/10 (Looks Like JAV Actress, Shy type)
Body: 8/10 (Refer to pic, smooth white skin)
(.)(.): 36C (Soft yet firm with nice light Brown nips)
Height: 1.61m
Weight: 47kg
Catbath: 7/10 (Not bad at all)
Pussy: Nice natural hair, small clit)
Fingering: Wet, Tight and responsive
Painting: Yes, she love it, moaning and moving her body with joy
Frenching: Only Lip
GFE: 9/10 (No rush for time, Like friend for long after break the ice)
RTF: Sure

Don't: RAW, AJ AR, CIM, Pervert Request

Damage: 80 / 1 / 1 (Exclude CD and RM)