View Single Post
Old 22-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
wbeyond76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Looking for Malay spa girl called Baby.

Fr on Baby:

Feeling bored the other day and decided to call up lava spa to ask for either baby or peggy. Peggy got a clash appointment so baby it is

Name: Baby:
Looks: 8/10 (early to mid twenties, pretty)
Body: 8.5/10 C cupper (natural) with gd height of close to 1.65m to 1.7m. Gd figure, multiple tattoos spotted.
Massage: 1/10 (for real massage). 6/10 (for sexy massage)
BJ: 7/10 (i had better)
FJ: 7/10 (Mine was too big for her)

Got into the room and bath while waiting for baby to come. Finally door knocks and a very tall and pretty lady greeted me. Was not disappointed by her looks at all. Ask if i want oil or powder for massage, choose powder. Lied down and she begin using powder and begin fingering massaging me. Very sensual and would have prefer if she have touched my little bro. Was chatty through out and we clicked quite well.

Popped the GQ and i choose FJ. She began with a BM using her titties from the back, no ARing offerred FYI, turned me around and begin licking all around my body. Capped and begin the BJ, after seeing my bro size, she was requesting to change from FJ to BJ, (hell no way, no way i going to give up fucking such a hot baby), told her i be gentle and the FJ went underway. She was tight, we went cowgirl, missionary before shooting in doggie.

Cleaned up and we begin chatting and she was saying how she dun do casusian due to their size (she get the recep to reject i think) but she did say she would welcome a rtf by me since she no way to tell recep to reject me.. hahaha since i am chi.

Tipped and left.