Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

Sight Seeing
Driving in Hong Kong is very different from driving in Singapore. There are hardly any U-turns and roads are a lot more narrower and complicated. People drive very fast in spite of the winding roads. Basically if you don’t know exactly where you are going, you wont get there by car, because you would be circling round and going up and down bridges, constantly being able to see the place you want to be, but never being able to actually reach there due to many roads being one way with many no left or right turns. We drove on Connaught Road - from Admiralty to Central, and Liz showed me the older areas like Sheung Wan, then we went back east again, this time exploring the Mid Levels and Wan Chai area. She took me on little back alleys and interesting little pockets of bustling activity like the Wan Chai market and Soho. She really knew this place very well. Finally we went up Victoria Peak. I was now getting used to the Porsche and it handled very well, my only grouse was that it was a little hard to control going up The Peak as it needed too much revving to stop it from switching gears incessantly.

We parked the car at the little shopping centre at the top of the peak and we walked around, snapping pictures happily. We were unknowingly holding hands now and acting like a student couple. We shared ice-creams and Liz held onto my hand every single minute without letting go. It was the best feeling in the world. We were finally tired and took a seat on a bench in a pavilion, looking down at the sea and the buildings.

Suddenly there was an awkward silence, and time just stood still as we looked into each other’s eyes. Liz’s eyes had the most vulnerable and tender look that I had ever seen in any woman. It was as if I could look right into her soul just by staring at those eyes. I leaned forward and I had just the most irresistible urge to kiss those tender lips. Knowing what I was intending to do, Liz closed her eyes and prepared herself for my gentle assault on her soft tender lips. Not wanting to be too aggressive, I had intended it to be a dry kiss, and that was all there was. There was no tongue on tongue action and I didn’t want to scare Liz by pushing my luck. To my surprise, she offered her tongue to me and for the first time, I tasted Liz. Her breath was indescribable. I suddenly wished I did not just smoke a cigarette 20 minutes ago and wondered how horrible my breath must have smelt. Liz was not a smoker and judging from her pearly white teeth, she must practice good dental hygiene. My hands now moved upwards, back up to the small of her back, caressing her shoulder blades and for the first time, I realized just how small of a frame Liz had. I stopped at her hair, held her head in my hands and slowly stroked her long luxurious hair, taking in deep breaths of her deliciously intoxicating shampoo. I was totally intoxicated by her. I broke away from the kiss and said,

Me: “Sorry, I shouldn’t have smoked just now. This is so embarrassing, my breath must stink like hell
Liz: “No actually I couldn’t smell any tobacco… Maybe I was too engrossed, and sometimes a little whiff of tobacco smells really macho”, she smiles.
Me: “Shall we go somewhere else? Are you hungry?

Turned out she was already hungry and we decided where to eat next – she wanted to bring me to one of the oldest and most traditional noodle places on Hong Kong island – 九記牛腩! I had been there previously but that was a few years ago and I sure as hell missed the succulently marinated beef tendons and stomach. For brothers who do not know where and why this place is so famous, it is because they have been around for decades and it is said that even the Governor General frequents this place. We ate heartily and the waiters kept looking in our direction, wondering why we were so at ease, with no pretense even though Liz looked too impeccably dressed to be eating at a rundown place like that. I wasn’t too shabby looking myself, and plus with Liz’s car parked a couple spaces outside the little shop, we looked rather out of place. Nonetheless, the beef brisket was superb and we washed it down with Cream soda, in a traditional bottle packaging.

Liz: “What’s next? Anything else you would like to do?
Me: “Hmmm… any suggestions? Are you tired? You need a rest?
Liz: “Mmmmmmm… a rest sounds good but shouldn’t we work off some of the beef brisket?
Me: “Er… Are you suggesting… ?
Liz: “ Of course! Let’s go!

She laughs and gives me a playful wink.