View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You are at liberty to introduce as many friends as you want. The more the merrier.

However, blaming your friends when abuse of your account is detected is not a valid excuse.
Bro Sam,
I am not blaming my friends and just saying that when I have friends that is not tech savvy asked for my help, I do register on their behalf, never meant to be a clone. as far as abuse, that is up the owners of the forums to decide. As forums users we look at how fair the forum implements their rules.
I'm sure feel soar as I am not a clone, as I stated clearly that my nick was zapped to negative and I have decided to change a new nick and have used it ever since. I never upping a samster here is a violation.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my concerns.

My humble two cents.