Thread: Jose Mourinho
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=4716

Alves plays down Mourinho efforts

Barca defender Dani Alves believes Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho attracts 2 much praise.

Mourinho has enjoyed a hugely successful career so far, winning trophies with Porto & Chelsea b4 his Treble @ Inter last season, & - the 5-0 defeat @ Camp Nou aside - he has made a convincing start 2 life @ the Bernabeu.

Alves, though, believes Mourinho has received 2 much credit 4 his teams' achievements.

"They talk abt Mourinho as though he invented football," he is quoted as saying in Marca. "It seems as though he wins every game fr the bench.

"He's a great coach, but he has been working with a lot of veri good players. He creates media headlines & uses his armoury 2 gain an advantage."

Alves' future remains unclear as he is out of contract in 2012 & Barca r struggling 2 reach an agreement over an extension.

The player has stressed that he 1s 2 stay @ the club & ruled out any talk of a switch 2 Madrid.

"If it were up 2 me, I would end my career in Barcelona," he said. "If I hv 2 leave, then I would say it is certain tat I would not play in Madrid. The Madrid train has passed a long time ago."