Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Inmagination, F&N Ent Park (near Loke Yew)

Went down HH with a bro last week during HH. Spent 1.5 hour in the car as that day was damn jam after rain. Sigh.

Reach there 1st time, by 7.40, got a big room, deco 7/10 with toilet. This place mainly by ex mummy from Golden Horse before. Look for Joyce / Tracy etc.

Reasonable beer package and they mummy extended the HH for us until 10pm since we checked in late due to the jam.

As usual, my bro who is gud in Malay song singing got the best looking and wild NL stock. S type of body shape
After a while they just gone into the toilet and man....took them like 30 min or so to come out!

Me just slurp my beer and talk cock with the NL (actually was on a mission asked by a bro). so did not really enjoy myself, worst was after 1.5 hr in the car, cant get stim liao

Butterfly is $60 and mummy tip is $50 and booking is at $250 during HH. All into bill but with the ++ taxes in too.

That sexy ger asked $500 for the extra but my frd just paid $200 la. He is a season player at these NL joints d la..

Only thing I dont like to even we park far away, they jockey still ask money from us...don care la. don want to pay, just sped off by 10pm.. again to RC to finish off my bottle there.