Old 16-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 14
RoverX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoverX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Until Now I Still Can’t Forget Her………

I have been struggling weather to write this incident that happened to me many years ago. Finally, I decided that it may be a good outlet to pen it down as I have been keeping it in my heart for so long. Except for those who are directly involved, no one knows, even my OC have no knowledge of it as I have never mentioned it to anyone until now. The events are 100% true but it’s been so long, I will recall as much as I can and try to keep it factual. Names are modified to protect involved parties. Here we go…

I heard this familiar high pitched voice in mandarin reprimanding someone behind the shelves of canned food. It can’t be such a coincidence…I reasoned..

Slowly, I walked around to have a look………It really was her. She is so different now. Wearing a loose tee shirt and shorts, her hair much longer now and pinned up. After so many years, since I last saw her, she has really aged, gained weight, now looking slightly plump, very much like a housewife.

She was with 2 teenage kids. Should I approach her? ....... I asked myself…..I decided against it……..made a hasty retreat, out of the Cold Storage supermarket in Holland Village….This happened about a year ago. Ever since then, I can’t get the image of her off my head. Flashbacks on the numerous love making sessions we had together keep playing back. I often wondered, if I have a made a different decision on that fateful afternoon, will the outcome be a little different now???