Thread: Season Greeting
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking The beginning

In this 2011, we will be seeing changes to PT surroundings. We have got the opening of the new condo behind the car park. So, be prepared we will encounter families along the roads, brothers who drive will experience lack of parking spaces. Well! Look elsewhere.

Between the narrow lane, brothers will be rubbing shoulders not only with PRCs and Indian foreigners. White man too! This is going to be a SEX hub. Negatives, the same lack of security, I am afraid 2010 is not going to be the end of “incidents”. So my brothers, please travel in the day, and avoid the illegal stuffs sold btw the alley.

Tighter regulations, control of SEX workers licensees. We are seeing more WLs leaving their trade. Hoping these girls will jump up from the ocean, never to return to this biz. (I will miss their warmth bodies). At the same time, more ex GL/ KS Malaysian SEX workers will pry their trade here; this gen belongs to PRC SEX workers.

We will welcome new brothers, on and off the line, brothers which completed their national services. Not forgetting those who discovered this pleasure factory, as I ones was 26years ago by ex Army friends. Not least, I would like to share this paragraph taken from this book that I had read this holiday session. It will inspire everybody, most of all, people who had AIDS not to give up hope. Don’t stop fighting, and keep the spirits high. It is time.

Happy New Year! Thanks for so much hard work. There is more to come. I love you all.

Peace and blessings be upon you.