View Single Post
Old 25-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Street in BKK with a lot of GALS where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeslow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mr Romance,

After going through again my posting earlier, I have to say that it was wrong of me to post some comments about you. I should not have wrote certain phrases in my postings about you and I apologised for it.

Upon saying that, I would like to add, that I merely wrote this in the best interest of a friend to another friend, based on my own experiences and some of the bros that have went through ,make it slightly comical and light-hearted, as to what you are going through now. All the relevant advises given to you are merely advises, but at the end of the day, is still up to you to act it out or throw it out of the window if you find them unfit. No shoving in your throat or forcing you to used them.

Last but not least, Mr Romance, why i wrote this is because since I consider you are now in the circle of friends which i consider close. And I be honest with you now, that my apology is sincere, but that dont change any of my views on you on certain things till today.

Thanks.
No worries bro...I not petty type lah...We can always have kopi at our usual joints when time allows...