Old 13-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
de_mariner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

As promised, just a quick post on ICON. Went there last Wed night at 11.30pm as recommended by bro Sam. Got in and had the shock of my life cause I was the only one there. haha.. I thought to myself "what the f..". Never mind, left there and went to Spicy Fingers for some drinks and music. There, managed to hook up with some gals, not so pretty but it doesn't matter, cause only party mah.. At around 1.30 am, we decided to leave. The gals said they are going to another place to party and I asked where? They said ICON !! Hahaa... We reached there and it was packed.. The gals quality there are pretty decent and definately better than Havana, imho..I was told that the place remains open till 6 or 7 am. So if anyone needs a gal or a drink in the early morning, you may want to consider ICON.

I also made a trip to Roman suite, the massage place behind New World hotel. For anyone who is interested, it is located within a small hotel called One Roman Suites along the main street behind New world hotel. Go in the hotel, take the staircase and walk to the 3rd floor. There is a fish tank and you can choose. The price is P1200 for entrance free and another P1500 to the gal for any extras. When I was there, there were about 10 gals between grade 5.5 to 7. The room is decent but the hot water is almost non-existence. I would not recommend it if you are looking for high quality gal but if you have time to kill and don't want to spend too much, maybe this is the place for you. I think it closes at 5 am. Sorry for the long report. Cheers ...