Old 30-08-2004, 02:33 AM
rondejonjon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
My first time in Batam..

I had some money so I visited Batam.
Health improvement first before fun: got a damned good no hanky-panky massage in the Nagoya area.Rats! if I had known that a good therapuetic massage costs only SGD12 at the Batam Spors Massage Centre, I would have gone there instead of those crummy and health centre massages which costs a bomb!. It's all part of life ain't it?
Anyway, I wheeled through on wheelchair clumsily with my walking frame in front of me to go thru customs bla bla ferry bla bla then got a very sporting taxi driver(arranged by the Ferry operator in Singapore) to drive me to the Nagoya area, the happening place in Batam.
After my therapuetic massage, I informed the taxi driver that I need a gal to "suck it out" for me. He told me no problem and drove me to the joint. Upstairs this chawek or gal, Wati did a blow job with cap on and help bathe me after that. I seldom do this standing up. Even at the health centre which I usually visit, I almost never do it standing up. But this time, seeing that the room was small and the mirror was close to our activities, I told Wati, I wanted to do it standing up(just to see Wati's head bobbing up and down between my legs) which was exciting..
After helping me bathe and putting my clothes on, I proceeded to call my contact to help me downstairs to the screams of Wati,'teeeeeeps' she shouted at me expecting a tip. Before going upstairs for my activity, I decided to leave my wallet in the taxi and take my chances..Total price for Wati SGD30 paid to her pimp
That's all folks.. till next time..Ciao