View Single Post
Old 31-08-2004, 12:44 AM
rondejonjon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Hello!.. another story..

Me not wheel chairbound lah. I always use my walking frame go out.. Everywhere I go, the walking frame goes with me. Even go out to shopping centre use walking frame.Much, nuch more mobile as compared to wheelchair. And also back pain when sit too long. Dun like to use wheelchair; not only restrict movement and manueveraibility but also restrict blood flow to the legs.
Once I heard my dad say this about me,'When he was young, his curiosity was dangerous He would use to poke the ellectric soclket with a screwdriver! Very dangerous!"
At that time I was only 3-4 years old only
Now that I'm older, I just poke something else

I still remember some years ago when I was still using the wheelchair, I decided to check out the Joo Chiat area looking for some fun but I alighted from a taxi at the wrong place. I wheeled my way around to look for the massage parlour but to no avail. My wheelchair was on the five foot way along the shophouises away from the pavement.There was a hump and I tried to go over it. Before I knew it, my wheelchair fell backwards, the back of my head hit the ground and in front of my eyes was the ceiling. Haha I thought to myself. Serves me right!
Luckily, a guy came around to help me. II took a taxi and finally managed to meet Jen, the masseuse who masterbated me.
That's all folks!