View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
agree wat SC mention on how his fz chiong on carribean dancer
and i know many ultimate chiongster also chiong this way but u must have "bullets"
chiong one time wif my fz gp of blood brother to C20
me ask P** call a few happening GRO to entertain them
they dirty-dance/drink/teasing each other and in the end all GRO drink until most knock out and some say wanna "extend" in their apt
but they decline their offer
me ask them why during supper they tell me "dun waste time lah wanna bonk juz go any "coffee-shop" ard or call OKT and get a ST/LT PAY-AND-FUCK girl"
anyway those guy are cash-rich
they dun "respect" money any more as $$$ too easy to come-by for them
Yeah, I think you got the point. They don't respect money anymore.
The dancers in order to get more drinks, will do lots of things to damage their health. 30 drinks in 1 night. Commission at least 4500baht. No need to open leg already got this amount.

And frankly, Magazine Models, Dancers are not that tokgong. As 1 seasoned cheongster once told me. The best time to see the real faces of them is during a RAID.
Lights ON, then you will see your fav dancer why she so tan and not fair. Why the face got scars near the eyebrow this and that. With the influence of alcohol and fast music, men starts to think wild.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...