Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bickers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloves View Post
Hi Fatguy and Capcrunch - thanks for your quick replies and good info. Am definitely going to Orchard Towers - was there 12 months ago and hooked up with a lovely Thai ladyboy (Eran, I think) at Crazy Horse. Will probably concentrate on Club Romeo this year. However, I am also attracted to the idea of prowling the backstreets of Geylang for some action. I dunno, maybe it's the fact that it is illegal that makes it all the more exciting. Will try Craig's List if the choice on the streets is poor.

Unfortunately, I will be in Singapore for just a couple of days for work, so a quick trip up to Bangkok is not an option.
I am a fat white middle aged guy too and stayed in Geylang in December. Had a room at Fragrance Crystal, ok for the price and then wandered the lorongs and laneways. Took about an hour but eventually hooked up with a very hot Malay pre-op. She wanted to charge me $100 but bargained down to $50. Professional performance, CBJ and CFS - did the deed for me. I found her in Lor 16 but only after I asked another girl if she was LB. She wasn't but quickly went and got her LB friend. There are some LB who hang around near the top of Lor 16 (just below the laneway that runs parallel to Geylang) but not very pretty.
The experience was much nicer than a short time room and much cheaper than Orchard Towers.