Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

This is for guys who are on their 3rd/4th or more trips to Pattaya. If its your 1st and maybe 2nd , forget it and stick to Walking Street as you most probably cant topo so far out.

Moo Ka Ta is like korean bbq to us. There are a few in Sg ; most notabaly the one in Geylang. I think its called Liverpool and its on the first few Lorongs opp the thai disco.

Ninja Moo Ka Taa is one of the more famous ones in Pattaya and they have a few branches but one of the more convinient ones for tourist is on Sai 3.

It makes a different nite out and the ladies love the place. Very cheap , about 120B but no seafood. Including seafood , it would be 300B and they have crayfish , crabs and the other usual sotong , fish , crabs etc. If cooked yourself , its off course included in the bufet price but if you ask the attendant to bbq for you , they will add 10B per plate to your bill.

For the 1st timer , it would be easier to get to Ninja via reaching the North Pattaya / 3rd Road intersection ; I think its a T-Junction (not cross!). From there , walk about 3km (choose a cool night!) southwards (or down Sai 3) and you should see Ninja Moo Ka Ta on the left side.

If you know the place , its faster and easier by going up Sai 3 , or Northward.

Alternatively , you can ask a cab ; some know the place well but make sure you pronounce it properly or you will be met with the usual thai blank face and an 'alai nah?'.