Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

After your big meal , you can visit Climax , as mentioned in the threads higher up. Below is repost from a pattaya board with permission from the writer ; who I know very well.

I visited the place sometime during Loy Krathong 2010

The place is about 2km walk north of Ninja Noo Kaa Ta. While walking in the clear and cool nite , I noticed a few Korean resturants so I guess it must be the Korean area here.

I was early about 830pm but already there was a handful of local/asian businessmen there in their office wear. The place looks really nice and as you walk into the open area , you will see a pool in the middle with another lighted room behind the pool. There is a 2 storey building surrounding the area which looks like a hotel but largely quiet when we just reached.

I was lead in by a lady who explained that there was a ‘fish bowl’ behind the pool. The place was essentially a massage parlour with the added area of a hostess bar around the pool. The fish bowl girls are available for body massage at 3000b in the rooms upstairs. The hostess ; I was told ‘only drink’ and I although I don’t think they are available on site , I am sure some thai and more than a few notes can do the trick for an offsite meeting. I was also told of a show for the girls to showcase their ‘wares’ starting at 9pm but being Thailand , only started about 930pm. When it began , it was nothing but a catwalk introducing the girls and a little sexy dancing around the pool.

You do not need to be a member to be here but they are available for expats to save money. I bought a bottle of Chivas for 2500b with 8 or 9 mixers ; which can be kept up to a month. Drinks are slightly higher than your Walking Street Agogos. I can remember about 140-150 for a small bottle of beer. Slowly but surely people began to fill up the seats and a few casually dressed Asians and falangs in shorts and slippers were seen. At no time did I see anyone not welcomed.

When the hostess have finished their dancing , they’ll come hustling for their lady drinks. I was then informed of their version of the ‘ping pong ball’! For 100b , you get a drop of some type of skin cream and you get to rub it on her … anywhere! I didn’t get the cheap trill so did not partake but I did see some guys buying it!

When we left , there was a songtow type truck awaiting to send us back at 150b per trip regardless of number of people.

All in all , a little different from the Walking Street bars and not really too expensive to visit again. But being in a difficult to get to area as well as it being nothing very special , I’ll stick to the regular Soi2/3 , Walking Street , Diana triangle.