Old 26-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Nissan9860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Was at HK 2 weeks ago for biz trip. Went to SZ but no chance and kakis to cheong. Received a taiwaness fren's call saying he was at GZ. Asking me to bring him and his "frens" to exprience those KTV. He knew i was in HK and requested to meet up at GZ or SZ. We ever cheong together when i was in Taiwan and he works as Entertainment Mgr. So I counter propose why not we meet at DG as mid pt and convenience to us. Further more CP also my home ground to party. He said ok but requested that privacy was the most important factor. I puzzled...
Quickly made transport to CP, but halfway, we exchaged sms and knew 1 of his fren is a singer, it will be bad impact to his image if the media exposed he cheong ktv in CP, after a serious thought and came to hear his fren name, i decided to change our battlefield to DS. Called up my regular agent in CP and requested him to intro his ctc in DS - Mr XG.
Arrived at DS about 5pm, went to the hotel as recommended by XG. At first i thought went into a sports complex!? Opp of this hotel has a Ktv but looks rundown, but besides the old ktv building, there is another new building looks grand and XG and the mummy already waited neck long long...
TBC