View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
Back in hotel room, we start to undress each other with hands busy exploring each other assets in no time ! We ‘dipped’ ourselves in tat small bath tub, & she tried BBBJ, but have to stop as its really not comfortable ! I suggest to take a shower tog instead, & we ‘soaped’ each other thoroughly, cleaning every inch of our bodies. With those tingling sensations, my dick sprang to full mask ! She helped me dry up those areas that r not easily accessible & tat feeling was good ! After drying up, she unwraps her towel & slip into bed waiting for our battle to begin………………..With some caressing, light pecks & hugging, …………......I begin to finger her. She let out soft moans & got wet in no time. Ask her to BBBJ for me, tat feeling was great ! Her tongue twirling was ok but her deep throating was better ! She capped me & guided my shaft into her wet pussy………………tat feeling sliding in & out of her well lubricated hole was gd………………..we tried missionary, doggie, cowgirl for quite some time but I just did not managed to cum; very tiring, probably old liao; decided to quit & washed up, catch a gd sleep & reserve my ammunition for tomorrow as my intention was to bonk her facing the lake, tat tot some how is more arousing !

I woke up ard 7am with a morning ‘hard on’ ! But she was still sound asleep, so decided to hug her & start to cup her boobs, also licking her nipples at same time. She begins to respond to my cuddling actions & very soon, we were into intense caressing………….. I ventured south & discovered her hole was already wet; started to finger her while her BBBJ action turns my dick ‘rock’ hard ! I need to enter her badly now ! Rammed her in missionary with variations from quick, slow, deep & shallow……….. Shiok ! Whispered in her ears tat I wished to ‘doggy’ her facing the window to have the entire lake view ! She was hesitant initially as she was afraid of being seen but I managed to convince her eventually…….. Bonking her from the rear facing the lake is really damn kinky & arousing ! While thrusting her from behind, I was also busy fondling her boobs & at times tickled her nipples ! She let out loud moans & viewing her facial expression reflected vaguely onto the window glass panels tells it all ! She was enjoying herself very much ! Decided to turn my engine to turbo & continue with fast & deep thrusts……………she moans even louder ! Very thrilling & rewarding; and not long after, I surrender my load !

We showered & cleaned up…………….I paid her the basic with some extras as tips & also for her transport…………………By then, its time to meet up with Bro SBX for lunch & continue our fun in CP ! Had an enjoyable & memorable trip in HZ !
wah.. very dtl... like reading 黄色小说... read also stim liao...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...