View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
Must compliment Bro SBX for his treats & tricks, he really know how to make my MM comfortable with our company & she did reciprocate by giving me an enjoyable nite ! He is my Mentor for buildg up so called ‘KC’ with gals ! Just to disclose a little, when both of us fell sick on our last nite in CP, I was left alone to ‘rot’ ! whereas Bro SBX gal from FH came to look after him despite being complained by her client tat nite. She didn’t sleep thru out entire nite, just keep changing wet towels for him, looking after his needs, 真是羡煞傍人 !

For tat few hours in KTV, we have some enjoyable dices & card game like斗地主 etc, with few singing as I only ‘croak’, & Bro SBX will only 开金口 in live concert with a big stage probably 香港红馆 & not these small rooms ! Haha ! KTV charges were only RMB600 for Room charges & Beer (21 cans) etc excludg KJ tips. Very Cheap !
老兄,你在害我啊...i have to create atmosphere in the ktv room, because you are a shy shy guy. If i don't be that joker or clown, there will be no fun...我是用心良苦...
Yes, i very 感动 that the FH gal take care of me the whole night...Without her 细心照顾, i don't think i can cheong with you in CA the next day...
I only sing when i get drunk...so you have to try harder... Maybe next time you can sit more gals and ask them to drink with me...