View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
老兄,你在害我啊...i have to create atmosphere in the ktv room, because you are a shy shy guy. If i don't be that joker or clown, there will be no fun...我是用心良苦...
Yes, i very 感动 that the FH gal take care of me the whole night...Without her 细心照顾, i don't think i can cheong with you in CA the next day...
I only sing when i get drunk...so you have to try harder... Maybe next time you can sit more gals and ask them to drink with me...
Bro, me only trying to express my sincere appreciation for yr effort, very grateful for what u hv done for me, really no ill intentions at all ....... & at same time sharing with those bros who r like me, very shy type, so that they can benefit from yr contributions ! My heart felt thanks to u !

Haha, ok, ok, then me will ensure that all the gals will drink with u till u beri beri high, then u can sing to the beri bottom of yr heart ! lets do it in CA then, & me will also make sure all MMs strip u naked & parade u around, hehe me cant wait for tat day, haha