Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sexphere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: shanghai KTV

To all interested bross,,

I was there 4 times (I meant Shang Hai) this year, if you have a local guide it would be better as many of the KTV will charge a premium for non-locals, a chance to ketok mah!!!! I was a KTV really cannot remember the name had like 100 gals. My gosh I was so surprised that it was so cheap the place is very nice better than TIan an men singapore to my point of view... THe gals top notch service! 1000 rmb gets you 2 hennesy including room plus small snacks and side drinks, by the end of the night they said we still had about 100 rmb outstanding so we ordered fried rice.... At that time I was told the drinks was buy 1 get 1 free so please do check before hand. There were 4 of us so 2 bottles was good please be warned that those gals can drink!!!!

DAmage: sit with you whole night between 300-400 rmb, you can swap gals in between if u see a better looking one pay her max 100 guys.... Ta pao about 1000-1500 rmb depending how good you are or you might get ir free if she likes u.. Cheers guys Happy cheonging.

P.S. If you guys want me to find out more Please let me know I will post in detail. (have to call up my friend in shang hai).

By the way My friend there took me to this place which looks like a restaurants (very heavily camo)cannot tell from outside has a thick secret door, inside cheap ktv with about 20 gals from sichuan age ranging from 16-19 fresh!!!! this ones u take back to your hotel!!!! damage about 500!!!