View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: River drift (漂流)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
I will be making an arrangement on 1st august. A group of my friends will be joining me to an outdoor activity - River drift (漂流) at 雷公峡 in HZ. I have engaged a HZ local agency to prepare the activity which includes transport, meal and entrance fee. Per head is rmb230 ~ 250 depends on the number of ppls. Any brothers interested, can PM me.
River drift is a outdoor activity where a couples will share one life raft and drift from the mountain top. Every raft will be issued with some weapons which can be used during 'water war'. The whole journey takes about 1.5 hours to complete. As we will be going in the afternoon, so after the activity, dinner (农家菜) will be served.
This sport is suitable for couples to join. For those who are interested to go with meimei, there are 2 options;
Option 1:
Brothers who stay in CP can hire a transport to HZ city meeting point (which i will inform in the PM). The travelling journey is approximate 45mins from CP. If you have a group, i can help to arrange a MVP (just pay to the driver). Bring along your KC from CP.
Option 2:
Brothers who not staying in CP or prefer not to bring along KC, can join me for ktv session in HZ on 31/07. Of course, you can jio the meimei to follow you the next day. But all depends on luck. If the meimei not willing to follow, too bad u will be sharing the raft with someone that is alone.

I am not an agent. Just happen that we are going for some outdoor activities (instead of fxxking & drinking everyday). So we don't mind to add in a few more brothers. Everything will be taken care by the local tour agency.
sounds interesting ... but dun think will be in DG during that period ...
bro sbx ... pls arrange again such activities and hopefully i can make it ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt
Aiyo, Bro SBX, me no taikor lah.. me just another xd.... who loves to party.
if u r not taikor .. then who is taikor ???