Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
All I can say is that although Xiamen is quite developed it should not be tat ex. I have a ger staying in QinHuangDao which is about 200km away from Beijing in Heibei prov. I have being her keeping alive with reason standard of living at only about S$250.00 max for past 4 years! It is only during Lunar New Year tat I sent another S$300. I may sound stingly but then it also depend on the ger demand.
have not been to hebei prov. yet. is she staying in downtown or out of town or her village is near town? (i mean county area). i have been checking out and most of my friends and samsters agree on SGD$500 is the baseline for keeping sweethearts in china. you are the only one that go half price. wah!

pardon me if i ask, is this ger also got other guys supporting her? do u have the details of her expenses? my friends also send abt SGD$500 every month to maintain their girls, but these girls have other men too. so if a mei mei got 4 bf to send SGD$500 each then she is rich (in china). may be yours got 8 bf... juz kidding!

i have seen my friends gf, they are all well dress and makeup. the jewelry, handbags and accessories they use, can see from it that giving sgd$500 (including rental) is not enough for their expenses. my gf do not dress well nor put sufficient makeup. the way she spend my money, she stinge on everything. example we go shopping, we can shop 50 stores to buy her a pair of shoes. and the most expesive shoes is only less than sgd$40. take her to eat in restaurant (cost me only rmb$100-200) say expensive go eat roadside food. the only expensive food i eat with her is mac donald bcos she like it and only cost me less than rmb$40.