Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
wah! really envy you. my girl from hubei but nearer to xi'an than wuhan. consider northen beauty? i think my girl cannot compare to yours.

i realise there are 2 types of china girls. one type that con you till u broke and the other type will stick with u if they like you. what do u think. a wise man told me, "china girls in china are good girls and girls out of china are not good." do u agree? to an extend i think is quite true.

my girl is trying to find a job, but she said she has no skills and nobody want to employ her and earning that miserable rmb500.

should be going over to xiamen next month. i think i will give her a surprise visit and see how she respond.
LIke I always tell my friends, Northern ger can pampered their man but southern ger like man to pamper them!

U are right that gers in China (especially northern ger) will stick to you when they really fall for u without much finanical requirements. Of course ger tat are out of China are basically looking for ways to enrich their pocket something tat we should not be surprised! If you are interested in my experience please go to the following link:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...145#post448145

Cheers