View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Few to go...

1) Regret that did not F my ex when we got together... And there's many chance for us to did that... (We had heavy petting though...) In 2yrs down the road, we broke up and she had a new bf...which she lost her virgin to...

2) My best buddy (gal) called me up one night that she's abit drunk and high and hope I can meet her. However due to that she had told me earlier on (some weeks before) that she love me, but I rejected her, I am too ambarassed or awkward to meet her... Declined her and tell her that I'm busy (was with another girl on bed that time...) However, perhaps due to some 6 sense, I left in the middle of the night and went to her home... She's not yet back and it was like 5hrs since she called... Tried calling her but mobile was off. Thought she might have got a room outside and stay overnight... But somehow I doesn't feel right... Waited till morning about 7am before she returned with her parents... Got a slapped by her parents out of nothing... My friend then stopped her parents and wished to have a chat with me... Later on she told me that.. After I hang up the phone with her, she tried to go home by herself... Managed to got up a cab and reached her home. But while walking towards her house, was pulled to one side by some 'unknown', and got raped by 3 guys nearby, which lost her virginity too...

Really regret over this case... And even though she's now happily married with 2 kids.... But I still can't get over this case...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70