Old 28-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
RolfBenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF is really meant for her:)

I thought fast of what to said. Not too soft nor too offending as she might back off. I said, "I don't like young girls, I like talking to lady of your age." Of coz I love young girls too but in front of her, must carry her to make her high lah!

"Oh really? I like talking to you too."

Wah, my points went up again! "Oh, thanks. And you know I like chatting with married woman too."

"Oh.. why married woman?"

"Coz I am not looking for a wife or what! Maybe, looking for a mutual friend. Both of us understand each other or something like that."

"True, I also not wanting another husband also."

"Married women usually more mature in their talking and usually knows what they want."

"I see, so you can tell what they wanted?"

"Somethings coz they will give some hint at times as they are usually more experience, you know? Can share share our experience" I said cheekily and I guessed she already got the hint but she seems to like to play hard to get and pretended to act innocent from the answer she replied.

"Quite true...but experience in what?" She seemed to lead me on when she said this last sentence.

So I daringly tease back, "You know, experiece in so many things and ways, especially when comes to life experiences, like love and also those thing where humans love and need it."

"What things? She seemed blurred but also seemed like she knew.

"Aiya, you know. It's fun and feel good. You and your hubby need to do it and same goes for me, me and my wife do it on a regualr basis."

"Oh I see...." She smiled shyly and as if waiting for me to say more.

"I love it! We do it often last time but nowadays, she like no more interest and so I have to find it outside lor."

"Oh....u mean she don't like it? You really eat outisde?"

"Nothing to hide from you lah. I always have to coax her to do it till I also sian liao. And more, for us guys, we usually love to have other choices. everyday same dish, also sian liao! So got chance, will find those no strings attached one lor!" I looked at her reaction and quickly chipped in and ask her while it was still in this subject, "So you like it. I mean sex? It your sex life ok? Hope you don't mind me asking as it is just for curiousity only."

"No problem asking. I like it of coz but he always so busy, hardling have the time for me, so sad!"

"How can it be, you are so sexy and disirable. If u are my wife, I will keep you warm in bed every night!" Of coz, it was easy for me to say it, hehe.

"Really? Too bad we are!"

"I know we are not but when a guy and a girl alone together, no need to be husband/wife or gf/bf than can do it mah. As long as both party agree, both also can have fun with nothing attached. After done, they both go back to their own life parthner. And if they wanted, can always meet up again, just like those fuck-buddy!" It was obvious already as I already gave her so many hints and now waiting for her to repond or not.

"hmmm..... u have those buddy before? What do they do?"

Haha, I caught her attention and now since she asked, it meant she got some interest and so I make up story as I never had before lah.

"Yes, got one before. She also married but she love it. We met whenever she need it. No love at all but only purely sex. Somethings we fucked two to three times too! Sorry, hope you don't mind my language"

"It's ok, no problem. Sounds fun. Do you still meet up?"

"Too bad, no more liao as it was many years ago and we alreasy lost touch. So now looking for a new one lor!" I said this while looking sirectly at her eyes and gauging for her reactions.

"My husband is a good man but too bad, he is not great on bed, but still, not so nice to cheat lah."

"No need to cheat. We just touch touch can already lor. Not considered cheat mah. And moreover, for all you know, he always eat outside while oversea, you also won't know, right? So why deprived yourself your fun!" So bad of me to use psychol method but my small head is thinking at that time, so hit lah! Maybe she had already eat outside too with others but play innocent nw!

"Well, of coz I wont know he did or not.."

At that moment, I did not care anymore as I knew unlikely she would object and so I put my hands on my bulge on my pants and zipped it down to expose it to her, "See, all this talk already make it so hard and ready! Wanna feel it?"

"She stared at my exposed cock but was not shocked. She kinda amused. So I took her hands and place it on my cock for her and move it up and down a little. "I want you to feel it and I'm sure you will like it" as I leaned forward and whispered to her in her ears. She wasn't sure what to react but the plus points was she did not object nor pull her hands away. She still kuay kuay touching my cock, making it grew even harder in her smooth hands.

To be continued