View Single Post
Old 29-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 23
frozebite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrozebite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ❤ AUTUMN ❤ Awesome Body,Looks,Masseur. Get kissed,get served,get mesmorized by AU

Sorry for the delay FR... had first blood for pretty Autumn last week, and it was great!

First impression - very pleasant-looking girl with a friendly disposition. I felt very comfortable with her, and if that isn't enough, her massage packs a punch too! Pure bliss!

Looks: 8/10 - I'm more into SYT, and she can't really be considered to be one. Rather, she has the more sophisticated kind of beauty about her and somehow she has got me hooked. :P

Boobs & Body: 8/10 - B-cup, a fulfilling grab. Not stick-thin kind of slim, but not plump either. Just nice!

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - Ok, this one is power. Her cat bath is awesome, and her BBBJ is the long & sensual kind. She really takes her time to savour the lolly and who am I to complain?

FJ: 9/10 - solid, with sultry moans to make me cum even faster.

GFE: 8.5/10 - definitely lots of it! She really put me at ease with her friendly banter and giggles.

Service/Attitude: 10/10 'Nuff said.

Thanks bro, for the recommendation!