View Single Post
Old 22-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Boss, a simple request from me.

As of today I had decided to call it a day and yes, abandone my SBF account. It had been a roller-coaster ride for the past 2 years of dabbling in SBF, and thanks for the memories.

Not being noble or watever, and I really do not know the 2 fellow samsters quoted below, my request would be to deduct my points and distribute to these 2 samsters. Perhaps 475 pts to samster surbana, and remaining 17 to samster angal.

The thought of giving a final zap and making a stupid comment including F-word and thus violating rule 8 did cross my mind, but no, i wouldn't resort to this idiotic act.

Kindly consider my request.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Hi Boss...What has happen to me? I had never zap anyone from the 1st day I step into this forum...I always up others . Hope u can help me boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angal View Post
Boss, are you sure?

Please reveal those nick as per your normal practice.

No need to upz or return my points, just a game.