View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future
Re: My GF Scared to go local budget Hotel; My Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Simple lah, just ask her/him back in a higher pitch voice & bigger question mark tone : "What are YOUuuuuuu Doing here???!". No problem about it spreading, so what's the concern?

haha.. easier said than done bro.. if her uncle or aunt who are married wen there with their spouse to have fun.. cant qn them wat.. what if they see from distance.. I cant make my gal wear a bag over her head to bring her in wat..

The concern u ask? If u had daughter and relatives come and tell u.. I saw ur daughter at or nearby Hotel 81 with her bf.. U wont be angry meh? Sad to say that singaporeans are still Conservative. If my gal father find out.. Confirm die liao!! can say bye bye..

I'm sure Alot of other bros have the same problem too..