View Single Post
Old 13-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

fr h2michelle,
a sad day for me.
i had seen her before a few times but wasn't very drawn in. but after reading all the wonderful frs on her, i finally made up my mind.

she was friendly and all, initiates conversation, nice body, like a typical long hair office receptionist. bj was sensational though not the best i've had, several positions, made me climb up and down the bed, took her time and aim to please. must have work on my didi for at least a good 10 mins before signalling for missionary. i had enjoyed her so far until i close in to kiss, but she gently turn her face away. 'dun want la' she said in mandarin.
ok, nvm, she's pretty, lots of other wl dun kiss too. i'd gotten used to that.

next, i pump her slowly and proceeded to massage and suck her breasts. she gently took my hands and put it away, covered her beautifully breast from my face with her palm.
'no, don't want, i don't feel comfortable' was her soft and gentle plead.

aiyo, with such a soft, gentle, sweet lady pleading, how can i force my hands on her. so i just put my hands on the pillow and con't to pump.

i finish soon in missionary, i din ask for other positions, wash up and as i was about to go out, she said, 'come again next time hor'. aiyo, with such a soft, gentle sexy voice and a pretty face, how can i say no.
'ok'. i nodded my head. i hate to lie to her, even a stranger. normally i would just leave the wl room quietly without even answering or even turning back to look at the wl, but somehow her soft sexy voice makes me melt and force me to reply, machiam kenna gongtao.

haiya, how i want to grant her her wish for me to come again, but somethings are missing. what brothers get, i can't, not even her neh neh. maybe i need many rtf b4 i break into her. i passed. just not for me to enjoy her soft sexy voice any more, not that she is no good.
or she not in the mood that day. time-20mins

rtf- dun know, maybe maybe not.

Last edited by bonkning; 13-11-2011 at 02:27 PM.