View Single Post
Old 19-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Currently at Japan for holiday. Will check out the AV industry here and post FR if any.

Anyway, just went to KL for biz trip b4 coming to Jap for holiday. Visited a pinay FL there and a massage parlour and had fun with a SYT viet girl. PM me if you will be travelling to KL and need some release.

Was back to SG on Saturday evening and had a nap to recharge. Woke up at 1am of Sunday early morning and feel horny. Went to a pinay pub near my place *as promised will not reveal any details at all* and a girl, Jxxx, came to me. She took my order and brought me my drink, quite cheap though. After some warm up chat, she started to dance in front of me. Wow! Get a hard on by just seeing how she twist her butt. Of cos I took the chance to grind together with her and some raba raba begins. Asked me whether to buy her a drink. I said a smooch will earn her $20 drink and there we were kissing in front of others. Of cos I kept my promise.

To cut the story short, at the end bought her 2x $20 and 1x $30. Left the pub at 3am plus and she is inside my car. Suppose to pick her room mates outside 7-eleven but decided to have some more fun inside the car 1st. Had some deep frenching and tongue fighting inside the car. Cupped her A boob and started to feel her erected nipple. Decided to explore a bit more and put my hand inside her shirt and......Ops....there I started again. Ok, picked her room mates and we were on our way back to her home.

While driving, feel damn horny and started kissing her whenever stopped in front of traffic light. Pulled her hand to my groin area and she started massaging my cock. Felt the heat and decided to pull her hand inside my pant and HJ started even with her room mates sitting behind while I cont my driving. Damn shiok the experience and ended with my loads of army in my underwear.

Told her to drop her room mates 1st when reaching her place and cont the actions somewhere else but she said boss meeting all girls later. A bit upset but it is ok. Anyway promised her to buy her something as Xmas present. So, will meet her again when back to SG. Anyway, we exchanged mobile no inside the pub oledi wad. Will try to get my money worth when she claim her present.